Please follow the instructions below:
1) Confirm your Apple ID by ensuring the Apple ID provided to dub is currently the one used on the device you plan to download the app on. You should have received an email from apple with instructions to download TestFlight.
2) Once your Apple ID has been confirmed, please download the TestFlight app from the Apple App Store.
3) Once you have downloaded and opened the TestFlight app, please select and download the dub app.
4) The App will ask you to verify your phone number and send you a verification code.
5) Complete Identity Verification and complete your application: You will need to enter your Social Security number. This article explains how we secure your data, and this article explains why we need this data.
*To note, the TRUSTED CONTACT function is not working. This is a known bug, so please don't report it.
6) Connect your Bank Account: You can start investing with as little as ten dollars. dub is limiting the total account deposit to $100 for testing. For more information, please see How can I fund my dub account?
** All funds transferred will be available in the next business day.
7) Complete your suitability information questionnaire: This helps dub understand your risk appetite as an investor.
8) You are ready to Test the app once your funds settle the next business day!
1) Try building your first portfolio
2) Try rebalancing your portfolio
4) More features will come over the next few weeks!
9) Dig into the Help Center and pressure-test our ability to service the app. For any issues, including reporting a bug, onboarding, connecting your accounts, creating a portfolio, etc., please shake your phone while the app is open and report the problem via our integrated app feedback tool.
Requirements for opening a dub account:
- Be 18 Years or older;
- Have a valid Social Security Number;
- Have a legal U.S. residential address within the 50 states or Puerto Rico; and
- Be a U.S. citizen (U.S. permanent residents and valid U.S. Visa holders coming soon!!)
*To Note: Opening an account with dub will not be available to non-US citizens who otherwise do not possess a valid U.S. Visa or U.S. permanent resident status. Opening an account with dub will not be available to citizens of U.S.-sanctioned countries as administered by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”).
Please sign in to leave a comment.